Our Talent Approach
Hiring the right people on the front end drives our company culture and provides long-term value to our clients. This culture attracts people with matching attitudes and 98% of them stay with us because they enjoy showing up on Monday mornings.
Reliability, consistency and ultimately long-term value
Attaining a 2% turnover rate is not easy and requires an extensive hiring process to be sure new hires fit our culture and respective client teams. The reason our clients stay with EPIC for an average of 7 years is the quality of the talent we are able to attract and retain. It provides reliability, consistency and ultimately long-term value.
Years Average Employee Experience
Average Annual Staff Turnover
Years Average Client Relationship
- Our pre-screening interviews are based on a proven behavioral approach: Situation-Task Action-Result (STAR).
- We conduct a technical process assessment and selection of suitable candidates through the validation of previous experience, coordinating technical interviews with subject matter experts and the application of tests.
- EPIC complies with all relevant Costa Rican labor laws and regulations.
- English proficiency exam: created by a native speaker and English Instructor, this test gives a clear view of each candidate’s communication skills.
- We check references of pre-validated candidates to assure they are well recommended by other professionals, guaranteeing accurate hires.
- EPIC stays up-to-date in identifying and sourcing, using strategies such as Boolean search, social media, job boards and tools such as LinkedIn.