We are experienced at building cloud-based technologies effectively, for application development and database management, to support SaaS, enterprise, and mobile applications. Using agile software development methodologies and best practices, EPIC can ensure faster time-to-market as well as reliable and consistent enhancements.
- Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage/Blob, Active Directory, Azure Functions
- S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, Q3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, Aurora
- GCE, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Functions
- Engine: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker Compose
EPIC’s experienced architects, developers and DBAs will help you design and maintain your database, and optimize performance. Whether you host your data on-premises or in the cloud, EPIC can provide performant database solutions that will scale with your business.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle
- Cosmos DB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, MarkLogic
- Azure Data Warehouse and Analysis Services, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MariaDB ColumnStore, Clickhouse
From The Blog
Our US-based project coordinators invest their time in understanding your business, tailoring our process to the unique needs of each client. We’ll build a roadmap that suits your existing infrastructure and development style through our detailed environment analysis and onboarding process.
Trade-offs are common in life and the same is true in software development. Sometimes, a development team is forced to take a shortcut or two. This is often a necessary decision in order to deliver a project commitment on time. But sooner or later, the repercussions...
Corporations are under tremendous pressure to respond quickly to customer demands. As we discussed in our previous blog, Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) development helps engineers develop and update quickly and reliably. As software applications...
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) strategies and tools help DeOps engineers deploy new software changes to environments quickly and reliably. As software applications become more complex, more and more companies are embracing these useful...