We are experienced at building cloud-based technologies effectively, for application development and database management, to support SaaS, enterprise, and mobile applications. Using agile software development methodologies and best practices, EPIC can ensure faster time-to-market as well as reliable and consistent enhancements.
- Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage/Blob, Active Directory, Azure Functions
- S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, Q3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, Aurora
- GCE, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Functions
- Engine: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker Compose
EPIC’s experienced architects, developers and DBAs will help you design and maintain your database, and optimize performance. Whether you host your data on-premises or in the cloud, EPIC can provide performant database solutions that will scale with your business.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle
- Cosmos DB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, MarkLogic
- Azure Data Warehouse and Analysis Services, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MariaDB ColumnStore, Clickhouse
From The Blog
Our US-based project coordinators invest their time in understanding your business, tailoring our process to the unique needs of each client. We’ll build a roadmap that suits your existing infrastructure and development style through our detailed environment analysis and onboarding process.
When creating a training plan for a newly outsourced development team, many people, unfortunately, forget about one simple idea: what the client’s business does. It’s easy to get lost in the specifics of particular resources and intricate processes, but new team...
Anyone who has ever worked on a software development project can tell you that cooperation among team members and their managers is the best way to facilitate project success. By collaborating, everyone has a mutually agreed upon set of actionable next steps and knows...
It’s no secret that when you’re looking to save your company time and money, you’ve probably entertained the idea of outsourcing your software development. Given the numerous options available, how do you know where in the world to start looking? You’ve most likely...