We are experienced at building cloud-based technologies effectively, for application development and database management, to support SaaS, enterprise, and mobile applications. Using agile software development methodologies and best practices, EPIC can ensure faster time-to-market as well as reliable and consistent enhancements.
- Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage/Blob, Active Directory, Azure Functions
- S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, Q3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, Aurora
- GCE, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Functions
- Engine: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker Compose
EPIC’s experienced architects, developers and DBAs will help you design and maintain your database, and optimize performance. Whether you host your data on-premises or in the cloud, EPIC can provide performant database solutions that will scale with your business.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle
- Cosmos DB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, MarkLogic
- Azure Data Warehouse and Analysis Services, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MariaDB ColumnStore, Clickhouse
From The Blog
Our US-based project coordinators invest their time in understanding your business, tailoring our process to the unique needs of each client. We’ll build a roadmap that suits your existing infrastructure and development style through our detailed environment analysis and onboarding process.
Is your team or organization in the process of undertaking a large software development project and you’re finding that the preparation or execution of that project could be improved upon? With the accelerating speed of technological progress, organizations can...
Have you found that your product releases could use a more formalized, concrete timeline? Maybe you’re finding that different segments within your organization aren’t in agreement on how a product should be released or on the specific features should be included in an...
Successful high-growth companies need to expand, often through acquisitions. While it may be normal to embrace growth, it’s also common for a business to hit a few bumps along the way. Overall, when one company acquires another, the transition is almost never...