We are experienced at building cloud-based technologies effectively, for application development and database management, to support SaaS, enterprise, and mobile applications. Using agile software development methodologies and best practices, EPIC can ensure faster time-to-market as well as reliable and consistent enhancements.
- Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage/Blob, Active Directory, Azure Functions
- S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, Q3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, Aurora
- GCE, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Functions
- Engine: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker Compose
EPIC’s experienced architects, developers and DBAs will help you design and maintain your database, and optimize performance. Whether you host your data on-premises or in the cloud, EPIC can provide performant database solutions that will scale with your business.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle
- Cosmos DB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, MarkLogic
- Azure Data Warehouse and Analysis Services, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MariaDB ColumnStore, Clickhouse
From The Blog
Our US-based project coordinators invest their time in understanding your business, tailoring our process to the unique needs of each client. We’ll build a roadmap that suits your existing infrastructure and development style through our detailed environment analysis and onboarding process.
At EPIC, we take a unique approach to software development. Our core services (architecture, design, development, testing, and DevOps) fall under an umbrella that we call SDaaS or Software Development as a Service. The SDaaS workflow centers around looking at a...
If you read our last blog post, you know the first step of the DevOps transition is to introduce the cultural change across your company. Once that process is underway, you will need to determine the tools necessary to measure your baseline performance today, align...
Switching to DevOps comes with impressive benefits, as we discussed in our previous blog post, but it is also a great undertaking — one that can seem a bit overwhelming. You have likely seen businesses around you adopt DevOps and succeed at it, so you know it’s time...